These candles are a great little gift for the Equestrian enthusiast. They are sassy and kitschy and they smell pretty darn good too! Check out all the different scents below with the fun names on them.
Warm Up Ring Survivor: Vanilla Sandalwood
White Breeches & Horses: Fresh Linen
Horse Show Luck: Sweat Pea
Drop Your Stirrups: Birchwood Cranberry
Ribbon Hoarder: Apple Cinnamon
Would Pick Horses Over You: Pink Sugar
Stressed Out Ammy: Lavendar
Horse Owner Rollercoaster: Orange and Orchid
Each candle is:
– 100% all natural soy wax
– 100% renewable and biodegradable
– Free from pesticides and herbicides
– Free from paraffin, dyes, additives and parabens
– Candle wicks are 100% cotton
Tips and tricks:
• Allow your candle to burn for at least a few hours the first time you light it. This will create a large enough “melt pool” and ensure that your candle burns evenly and for its full life.
• Keep your wick trimmed to 1/4”.
• Be attentive. Make sure your candle is in a safe area where it won’t catch anything on fire.
giddythefup. ~ Long Sleeve Lightweight Fleece Sweatshirt ~ Camoflauge Collection Your new Bad Horse Fleece sweatshirt just got better ! Our new lightweight fleece sweatshirt is softer then ever and features a... View full product details
Buck This. ~ Long Sleeve Lightweight Fleece Sweatshirt ~ Camoflauge Collection Your new Bad Horse Fleece sweatshirt just got better ! Our new lightweight fleece sweatshirt is softer then ever and features... View full product details
Bucking Fabulous. ~ Crew Neck Short Sleeve Modal Tee The newest addition to the Bad Horse Collection, the crew neck tee has the same great fit and fabric as the popular... View full product details
The "for buck's sake.” long sleeve fleece lined relaxed scoop neck sweatshirt, is casual luxury at its best! It will quickly become your favorite barn or after competition light weight sweatshirt.... View full product details