The jacket that started it all. Asmar Equestrian was launched in 2011 after Noel's tireless search for the perfect riding jacket for west coast weather turned up empty. Still in need of something that she could wear in the barn and in the saddle, Noel decided to make her own. In this moment, the brand was born.
Awarded the Most Innovative Riding Apparel award at BETA in it's inaugural year, the All Weather Rider ™ Jacket pioneered the idea of stylish and functional riding apparel for any season. A timeless style carefully crafted for in and out of the saddle, the All Weather Rider ™ Jacket is made for the way you move.
• Our classic, water resistant, award-winning silouette with fleece lining
• Hidden gussets at the front and back that unveil a skirt to protect you and your equipment from the rain
• 3M reflective safety piping on back waist
• Contrasting zippers and hood toggles
• Fleece inside lining and removable hood
• Zippered pockets and an inner cuff to protect against hay and debris
• Removable hood
• Asmar Equestrian branded notion on left arm with vegan leather trim on chest pocket
• 10,000 MVT/10,000 WPR
• Shell: 94% Polyester, 6% Spandex; Backing: 100% Polyester
4 Loving People Insanely soft made from 100% Mongolian Organic Cashmere, this easy Crew Sweater with rolled neckline detail, raglan sleeves and side slits, doesn’t get any more comfortable. The... View full product details
4 Loving People Designed for a slouchy relaxed fit, UB Sweater is made with sumptuously soft Sustainable Cashmere from Mongolia that you will want to have one in each color.... View full product details
The sweater every woman needs in her wardrobe. The perfect weight, this equestrian-inspired knit is a sister style to the best-selling boyfriend sweater. Easily dress it up or down, the... View full product details
Set yourself up for success when you wear the Bea coolmax zip-up. Designed with temperature regulating fabric, this athletic style features playful contrasting accents and ribbing details to create a... View full product details